Bicycling Access and Parking
Bicycle access and free parking will be available at the RBC Heritage Golf Tournament for ticket holders and tournament volunteers. Tournament and volunteer badges must be presented for entry into Sea Pines. Access will only be granted during tournament hours.
Bike path signage will direct cyclists to the bike parking locations.
- Tennis courts adjacent to the Harbour Town Golf Links Clubhouse along Lighthouse Road.
- Parking lot near the 13th green along Plantation Drive.
RBC Heritage ticket holders and volunteers may enter into Sea Pines by bicycle at one of two locations:
- The Sea Pines Ocean Gate - access from South Forest Beach Drive or Cordillo Parkway pathways.
- The Sea Pines Main Gate at Greenwood Drive - access from the Office Park Road pathway. Enter this pathway at the New Orleans / Pope Avenue/ Office Park Road intersection
Enlarge Map |
- RBC Canadian Open - July 21-27, 2014
- RBC Heritage - April 13-19, 2015
Keep informed with the latest news and events surrounding the RBC Heritage.
A charity beneficiary of the RBC Heritage, is the 2013 PGA TOUR Charity of the Year.