Course Map: Harbour Town Golf Links
Download Course Map PDF (2.2MB).
- Wear your admission badge and display your hangtag at all times and make sure that it is visible to tournament personnel.
- Please remain silent and motionless during tournament play.
- Obey the tournament marshals who are responsible for keeping the game moving smoothly.
- Remain behind the guide rope lines at all times.
- Kneel or sit in front of the gallery, so that those in the rear can observe the action on the course.
- Please respect private residences on the course.
- Clubhouse and Heritage Pavilion attire requires that shirts be worn at all times.
- Pets, radios and bicycles are prohibited on the course Monday — Sunday. Cameras are prohibited during official tournament play, Thursday — Sunday. Prohibited items will be confiscated.
- Drink coolers, styrofoam chests and food containers are prohibited on the premises.
- All backpacks and packages larger than a small purse will not be allowed.
- Chairs cannot be left overnight.
Countdown to RBC Heritage
- RBC Canadian Open - July 20-26, 2015
- RBC Heritage - April 13-19, 2015
Keep informed with the latest news and events surrounding the RBC Heritage.
A charity beneficiary of the RBC Heritage, is the 2013 PGA TOUR Charity of the Year.